Sometimes technology doesn’t work as it’s supposed to. You could experience difficulties using Cerebral's Telehealth services for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common situations caused by technical difficulties are:
- Difficulty signing into your account
- Trouble resetting your password
- Unable to join video session
- Receiving messages stating that you have tasks to finish but everything is complete
If you’re experiencing any of the above difficulties, there’s a chance it may be specific to your browser or device. To rule out some of these possibilities, here are some steps you can try before reaching out to our Support Team for further assistance:
- Please try to sign in using a different device and see if the problem persists.
- If you’re experiencing difficulties while signed in, try logging out and then logging in again.
For our Mobile App:
- Try to sign in using our website and see if that provides a resolution.
- You may also want to check if there are any updates available. Please visit the Apple App Store or the Google App Store to check for updates.
- If the mobile app still won’t work, try uninstalling the application, fully powering off and rebooting your device, then reinstalling the application.
For our website:
- If you encountered a technical difficulty on our website, try changing your browser. For example, if you’re using Firefox, try to sign in with Chrome, Safari, Edge, or Opera instead.
- Please clear your browser’s cache and cookies. This can be accomplished by clicking into your browser’s privacy and security settings. Each browser is slightly different, so you can also try searching for how to clear the cache and cookies specific to your browser’s settings.
- You may also have success by trying to log in while using Incognito mode through your browser.
If you’ve attempted the recommended solutions above and you’re still having trouble, rest assured that we’re here to help. To better assist our Support Team in providing a resolution, please contact the Support team using the information provided below and include the following documentation in your outreach:
- A detailed explanation of what technical difficulties you’re experiencing and how long it’s been going on.
- Mention of the troubleshooting steps you’ve already taken.
- Screenshots (if possible).
- A summary of what you were doing before the technical difficulties occurred.
Once we receive your outreach, we’ll get to work on investigating the situation further. Please allow up to 24 hours for a follow-up response so that we may fully research the situation and recommend any workarounds that may be possible in the meantime.
- Send us a message from your account (if you're able to log in)
- Call us at (415) 403-2156
- Email us at email@example.com
Thank you for being our client and trusting us with your mental health care. We hope this article was helpful, and our Support team is always here for assistance!