Sometimes technology doesn’t work as it’s supposed to. You could experience difficulties using Cerebral's telehealth services for a variety of reasons. In this article, we'll cover some of the common situations where you might encounter technical issues and how to resolve them.
Some of the most common situations caused by technical issues are:
- Difficulty signing into your account
- Inability to enter your insurance information
- Trouble resetting your passcode
- Receiving messages stating that you have tasks to finish but everything is complete
If you’re experiencing any of the above issues, there’s a chance the issue may be specific to your browser or device. To rule out some of these possibilities, here are some steps you can try before reaching out to support:
- Please try to sign in using a different device and see if the problem persists.
- If you’re experiencing issues while signed in, please try logging out and then logging in again.
- For mobile applications:
- Try to sign in using our website and see if that resolves the issue.
- You may also want to check if there are any updates available. Please visit the Apple App Store or the Google App Store to check for updates.
- If the mobile app still won’t work, try uninstalling the application, fully powering off and rebooting your device, then reinstalling the application.
- If you encountered the issue on our website, try changing your browser. For example, if you’re using Firefox, try to sign in with Chrome, Safari, Edge, or Opera instead.
- Please clear your browser’s cache and cookies. This can be accomplished by clicking into your browser’s privacy and security settings. Each browser is slightly different, so you can also try searching for how to clear the cache and cookies specific to your browser’s settings.
- You may also have success by trying to log in while using Incognito mode through your browser.
If you’ve attempted the recommended solutions above and you’re still having trouble, rest assured. We’re here to help. To better assist your care team in resolving these issues, please email email@example.com and include the following documentation in your outreach:
- A detailed explanation of what issue you’re experiencing and how long it’s been going on
- Mention of the troubleshooting steps you’ve already taken
- Screenshots of the issue (if possible)
- A summary of what you were doing before the issue occurred
Once we receive your outreach, we’ll get to work on investigating the issue further. Please allow up to 24 hours for a follow-up response so that we may fully research the issue and recommend any workarounds that may be possible in the meantime.