If you’re having trouble accessing your account, or you started using a new email inbox, you may wish to change the email address you have associated with your Cerebral account. The following will help you change your email address depending on whether you’re able to log in or not.
If you’re able to log in...
- Please log into your Cerebral account
- Navigate to the My Account tab of your Cerebral account, found in the options menu.
- Once you’ve selected the My Account option, you may select the option to edit under the profile information tab and then scroll down to the email field.
- Don’t forget to save changes!
- If you have any trouble changing your email, please contact your Care Team via the messaging portal in your account. You can also email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org (UK: email@example.com) for assistance.
Please be careful to check for any typos while filling out this field. A confirmation email will not be sent once you’ve changed your email address, but all future emails regarding appointments and medication will be sent to this new email address. When you log into your account in the future, you will also need to use this email address.
If you’re unable to log in...
If you can’t remember which email address you may have used to create an account, try looking through your various inboxes to see if you can locate any emails sent from Cerebral. Chances are, if you find an email from Cerebral in your inbox, that’s the address you used when signing up for an account. This may sound like a simple solution, but with so many digital tools at our disposal, it’s easy to forget these things sometimes.
On the other hand, it’s possible that there may have been a typo in your email address when you originally signed up for an account. If this is the case, please reach out to our support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (UK: email@example.com) or by phone at (415) 403 - 2156. Our friendly coordination team will be able to locate your account by looking up your name or phone number, and correct the typo in your email address if needed.
Article is closed for comments.