Cerebral’s subscription model gives you access to multiple distinct plans that allow you to choose what level of behavioral care and medication management that you desire. Your subscription plan details are stored in your client profile.
To change your subscription plan, please refer to the following steps:
- Please log into your Cerebral account by going here
- Navigate to the My Account tab of your Cerebral account, found in the options menu.
- The options menu can be located in the top right corner of your account and is denoted by your initials.
- Once you’ve selected the My Account option, you may select the “view membership plan details” option under the Subscription Plan tab.
- From the My Membership Plan page, you can view details about your billing date, billing amount, plan type, and you will also have the ability to change your plan.
- If at any point you have trouble changing your plan, please contact your Coordinator, and they can alter your subscription accordingly. You may also email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org (UK: email@example.com) for further assistance.
- If you are downgrading your plan type due to price, in order to prevent being charged for the higher priced plan, make sure to change your plan by 9am PT at least one business day BEFORE your billing date.
Please Note: You will be charged the difference between plan prices upon confirmation of your subscription change, even if this occurs before your billing period. For example, if you transition from a Medication Management plan to a Therapy + Medication Management plan mid billing cycle, you will be charged the difference between those plan prices immediately. Changing your plan mid billing cycle does not change your billing date. Regardless of when you change your plan, you will be charged the full price of the new plan on your next billing date.