Your insurance information is stored in your client profile. To upload new insurance coverage, or to update your existing insurance information, please refer to the steps below:
- Log in to your Cerebral account by clicking here.
- From the top right of your screen, click the dropdown and select My Account.
- Next, select "Check my insurance coverage" under the INSURANCE INFORMATION tab.
From here, you'll be taken through a walkthrough to upload your insurance credentials.
- In the first dropdown field, select your Insurance Provider.
- Please note that there may be many carriers with similar names. It's important that you select the correct one, otherwise, your insurance coverage may not sync properly. If you're unable to determine the exact name of your carrier from the list, it's advisable to contact a representative from your insurance carrier to find an exact match.
- Next, you'll be asked to complete several fields with the credentials for your insurance information.
- In most cases, the requested information can be found directly on your insurance card. If you don't have an insurance card, you should be able to find all of the requested information by logging into your insurance carrier's website.
- The Rx BIN number is separate from your Member / Subscriber ID number. Some, but not all insurance carriers cover prescriptions. If you don't see an Rx BIN number on your insurance card, be sure to check with a representative from your insurance carrier to determine if they cover prescription costs.
- Once you've filled out all of the form fields, click next. From here, you can upload a saved picture of your insurance card or take a picture directly from your device.
- There is an option to continue without uploading a picture. However, it's strongly recommended that you upload photos of your card to ensure proper billing to your insurance, and to avoid any delays of service such as delivering medication.
- Finally, once you click next, you'll be asked to review the photos and information that you've entered. Please double-check to make sure everything looks accurate, check the box, and click "Submit."
- If your information processes correctly, you'll receive a pop-up notification listing the details of your eligibility. If your insurance comes back as "out of network," it's possible that your carrier doesn't yet include Cerebral as an in-network provider. However, rest assured, we're working on partnering with all major insurance carriers. You can also request invoices to submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement by contacting your Care Team via the messaging portal.
- If our system fails to retrieve your eligibility information, chances are that something may have been entered incorrectly, or another unforeseen error has occurred.
If you're still having trouble updating your insurance information or have received an error, please check out this article for further assistance.
Article is closed for comments.