Our mission is to improve access to high-quality mental health care, so we do all we can to make Cerebral affordable. Cerebral is in-network with some major health plans, and we are constantly working to expand our in-network insurance partnerships.
While we are not listed as in-network for all insurance providers just yet, we can help you get reimbursements for our services from your insurance carrier and can provide you with the necessary documentation to submit to either your FSA/HSA fund or your health insurance provider. Clients will need to attend at least one appointment within the billing cycle for their insurer to review the claim. Please contact our insurance team at email@example.com or message your clinical coordinator directly to help with reimbursements.
Can I get invoices for previous months of service?
Many insurance providers will allow you to submit retroactive invoices for services received. Each insurance provider has a different policy on the cutoff date for when you can submit a claim for past services.
If there are any deadlines for your insurance, we ask that you request an invoice at least 5 business days in advance, as retroactive invoices will need to be generated manually. If you are up against a sooner deadline, let us know and we will try our best to expedite!
If you have any questions regarding your specific health insurance providers policies - regarding reimbursements - please contact your member’s benefits line directly.
Where do I enter my insurance information?
To enter your insurance information, please refer to the following steps:
- Log into your Cerebral account by going here
- Navigate to the My Account tab, found in the options menu.
- The options menu is located in the top right corner of your account and is denoted by your initials.
- Once you’ve selected the “My Account” option, you may select the check my insurance option under the insurance information tab.
- If you receive an error, please email our insurance team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.