If you need to schedule an initial or follow-up session with one of your care team members, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Cerebral account here.
- Navigate to the Messages tab.
- Select "+ New".
- Select "Scheduling".
- Select "Schedule a new appointment".
- Select "Schedule Appointment" for whichever Care Team member you want to meet with.
- Next, you will see a calendar with available dates in black. Dates with no available session times will be grayed out.
- Choose an available date that works for your schedule.
- Once you have chosen a date, it will show you the available time slots for that date.
- Choose a time slot that works for you.
- Select "Confirm".
You will see a notification confirming that you have made the session and it will now show up on your "Home" tab.
You may also contact our Support Team to assist you with scheduling a session by sending us a message from your client account. In most cases, they will send you a message that includes a link to schedule your session.
If you found this information helpful, we would be grateful if you could share your feedback below. Your input helps us continually improve our articles and provide the most valuable information to our community.