At Cerebral, we value your right to access your medical records. We ensure that you have the ability to obtain a copy of your medical record whenever needed. Follow these simple steps to request a copy of your medical record:
- Log into your Cerebral account by clicking here.
- Once logged in, navigate to the Messages tab.
- Click on "+ New" to initiate a new message.
- Select "Other" as the message category.
- Choose "Request medical or legal document(s)" from the available options.
- Finally, select "Request assistance" to submit your request.
Upon submitting your request, our team will promptly begin processing it. You can track the status of your request and review any conversations related to your request directly in your Messages tab. Rest assured that we prioritize processing medical record requests in the order they are received.
If you are an active client with any further questions or concerns, we encourage you to send us a message directly from your client account. We are here to support you and ensure a smooth experience in accessing your medical records.
If you found this information helpful, we would be grateful if you could share your feedback below. Your input helps us continually improve our articles and provide the most valuable information to our community.