To reactivate your subscription, please refer to the following steps.
- Please log into your Cerebral account
- Navigate to the My Account portion of your Cerebral account, found in the options menu.
- The options menu is located in the top right corner of your account and is denoted by your initials.
- Once you’ve selected the My Account option, you may select reactivate my subscription under the subscription plan field to update your subscription plan.
- Don’t forget to submit the changes!
- If you have any trouble reactivating your subscription or you wish to reactivate with a different subscription plan, please email our support team at email@example.com (UK: firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance.
Please note: once you decide to reactivate your subscription, you will be billed immediately and your recurring billing cycle will begin again. Once you have successfully reactivated your subscription, please move forward with completing your emotional assessment. This can be found under the “Appointments and Tasks” tab.
If your subscription has been scheduled for cancellation, you will continue to have access to your records through Cerebral. However, your treatment and medication plans will be suspended. If, during this time, you decide you no longer want to cancel, message your Care Team directly through the chat feature in your profile. You may also contact us via email or phone.