To change your payment information, please refer to the following steps:
- First, please log-in to your Cerebral account
- Navigate to the My Account portion of your Cerebral account, found in the options menu at the top right of your screen.
- Once you’ve navigated to the My Account page, you may select "EDIT" under the "Payment Information" field to update your payment information.
- Don’t forget to submit the changes!
- If you have any trouble changing your payment information, please email our support team at email@example.com (UK: firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance. You may also contact your clinical coordinator directly via the messaging portal within your account.
Why do I see a $0.01 charge in my bank account?
When you update your payment information with Cerebral, we need to authorize the payment method. In order to do so, we have the bank hold an amount of $0.01, after which the hold is released within 5-10 business days.