In this article, we'll cover the two different situations in which you may wish to reset your password.
- You're locked out of your account and you need a new password to sign in.
- Or you're able to sign in, but you'd like to change your password for security purposes.
If you're locked out of your account:
Select “Forgot your password?” while attempting to sign in. In the form field, enter the email address associated with your Cerebral account. From here, you should receive an email in your inbox titled "Reset your Cerebral password."
- If you don't see the email, be sure to check your spam folder or promotional folder in your email inbox. Sometimes the email can take a few minutes to show up in your inbox as well.
Once you access the "Reset your Cerebral password" email, you can change your password by clicking on the button in the email. You'll be redirected back to our main website to a page that says "Reset password for your account." Enter the new password you'd like to use, and be sure to store it in a safe place that you'll remember for future sign-ins.
- It's important to note that if you accidentally submit multiple requests to reset your password, you must use the most recent email in your inbox to complete this request. If you attempt to use a password reset link in an email that isn't from the most recent request, you'll be taken back to the page asking you to enter your email again. This is not a fun loop to get stuck in, so be sure to go with the most recent email only.
If you would like to change your password for security purposes:
Your password is stored in your client profile. To change your password, please refer to the following steps:
- If you are not already, sign in to your Cerebral account.
- Navigate to the My Account portion of your Cerebral account, found in the options menu.
- The options menu is located in the top right corner of your account and is denoted by your initials.
- Once you’ve selected the My Account option, you may scroll down to the "CHANGE PASSWORD" field and enter in your desired password.
- Don’t forget to click submit afterward to save the changes.
If you're still having difficulty changing your password, please send in a support ticket to our coordination team by clicking "Submit a request" below.